Love & Let Go - Raisa | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Love & Let Go - Raisa


Dont ever change
Thants what you said
I need some space
Well grow apart

With one foor out the door
This is goodbye
Will you still be here
When i hare finally found
myself

Don't be afraid to ever let me go
Just say you hope that
I would find what i am searching for
Couse time and time again
I stayed true
But this time i won't choose you
Oh i never meant to hurt you
Set me free for now and i will come find you




Feelings can come and go
You and i both know it's true
There's a chance
It may compromise my way back home to you
But i had learn by living to love and let go
Will you be here when i found me
I don't know

Written : Raisa Andriana & Joshua David Kunze Composed: Raisa Andriana, Jessi Mates, Joshua David Kunze, Marco Steffiano, Adrian Rahmat Purwanto Produced: S/EEK (Marco Steffiano, Jessilardus Mates, Adrian Rahmat Purwanto, & Josh Kunze) Mixed : Stevano at Sembunyi Studio Mastered: Dimas Pradipta at Sum It! Studio Executive Produced: JUNI Records Release : 2021

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel