Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me) vs Mirriam Eka | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me) vs Mirriam Eka


[Matt Maltese - As the World Caves In(Sarah Cothran Ver.)]
Oh girl it's you

[Sezairi - It's You]
You're my love my life my beginning

[Marshmello x Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love]
I'm sorry,
gotta leave before you love me


[Lil Nas X – MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)]
Cocaine and drinking with your friends,
you live in the dark boy I cannot pretend


[ABBA – Dancing Queen]
See that girl,
watch that scene digging the dancing queen yeah


[Doja Cat - Need to Know]
You're exciting,
boy come find me,
You're eyes told me "Girl, come ride me"


[Katy Perry - Hot N Cold]
You're hot then you're cold,
you're yes then you're no
you're in then you're out,
you're up then you're down


[David Guetta Hey Mama feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack]
You beatin' my drum like dum di di dey,
I love the dirty rhythm you play
I wanna hear you calling my name
like Hey mama mama hey mama ma


[Hold On - Justin Bieber]
Take my hand and hold on,
tell me everything that you need to say
Cuz I know how it feels to be someone,
feels to be someone who loses their way


[LISA – MONEY X LALISA]
Dollar bills,
dollar bills keep em' falling for me i love the way it feels
Call me lalisa love me lalisa love me
I came here to drop some money,
all this bread so yummy yeah


[CL - Hello Bitches]
Deungjangeun chachacha Ttwijattwija bangbangbang Diseuko pangpangpang
Hello Bitches





[Coldplay X BTS - My Universe]
You, you are my universe yeah you make my world light up inside my universe

[Jeon So-mi - DUMB DUMB]
Yeojaui maeumeul neomu molla neon

[Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams]
You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burnin' it down

[Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor Ft. Pitbull]
La la la la~ tonight we gon' be it on the floor

[Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)]
High all the time to keep you off my mind oh

[Mahalini - Melawan Restu]
Mungkinkah aku meminta
kisah kita selamanya
Tak terlintas dalam benakku
bila hariku tanpamu


[Lyondra - Pesan Terakhir]
Genggam tanganku sayang,
dekat denganku peluk diriku,
berdiri tegak


[Arsy Widianto, Tiara Andini - Bahaya]
Jika memang ku harus pergi,
yakinlah hatiku QmuhH~


[Demi Lovato - Heart Attack]
Glow but i cover up won't let it show,
I think i had a heart attack


[Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever]
I don't relate to you no,
cuz i never treat me this shitty


[Astrid S - Hurts So Good]
When it hurts so good do you take it,
do you break it off


[Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U]
Good for you,
you look happy and healthy not me if you ever cared to ask
But you so unaffected I really don't get it but I guess good for you


[Dewi Isma - Yamet Kudasi]
Yamet kudasi, yamet kudasi bang yamet parake dasi

[Ckay - Love Nwantiti]
Unle, your body dey baka mi si (unle) Baby make a bad man sing oh

[7!! - Orange]
Ameagari no sora no you na kokoro ga hareru youna

[Shine of Black - Jang Ganggu]
Wadu wadu jang ganggu yang itu sa punya jang ganggu, ko pi cari yang lain

[Kaleb J - It's Only Me]
Sendiri ku berharap,
memberi kasih walau tak kembali
I maybe not yours and you're not mine,
but I'll be there for you when you need me
It's only me believe me girl its only me,
yeah its only me


Title    : Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
Artist   : Reza Darmawangsa & Mirriam Eka
Release  : 2021

Sing-off Tiktok Songs - Reza Darmawangsa


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel