Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 7 (Purple Raincoat) Feat. Ghea Indrawari | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 7 (Purple Raincoat) Feat. Ghea Indrawari


[Jaymes Young - Infinity]
i love you for infinity..
i love you for infinity..

[Lee Hi - Only]
La-la-la-la-la, bureuneun norae

[Jungkook BTS - Still With You]
Hwangholhaessdeon gieog sog-e
Na hollo chum-eul chwodo biga naelijanh-a

[GAYLE – ​abcdefu]
A-B-C-D-E, F-U
And your mom and your sister and your job

[DJ Layla - DON'T GO (ft. Malina Tanase)]
Youuu and I....

[Idgitaf - Takut]
Takut tambah dewasa
Takut aku kecewa

[Mike Posner - Please Don't Go]
Baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow, will you still be here

[Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please Me]
I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it
Tonight and after that
Let's do it one more time

[Rizky Febian, Ziva Magnolya - Terlukis Indah]
Kumulai merasakan rasa cinta

[Glass Animals - Heat Waves]
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now
https://lirik-az.blogspot.com

[Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow - MONTERO]
I told you long ago, on the road
I got what they waitin' for

[Diskoria, Laleilmanino, Eva Celia - CHRISYE]
Cintaku bertepuk
Harap yang tak ada
Rintihan nada asmara

[Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts]
I take your hand and pull it closer to mine (yeah)
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind

[NIKI - Every Summertime]
Baby, I'd give up anything to travel inside your mind
Baby, I fall in love again come every summertime

[Justin Bieber - Ghost]
So if I can't get close to you
I'll settle for the ghost of you
I miss you more than life

[Fazlija - Helikopter]
Helikopter, helikopter

[Rendy Da Silva - Salting]
aduh mama e
Bikin salah tingkah saja
ko pung manis e
Ko bikin sa ni salting
Salah tingkah deng ko sayang

[aespa - Savage]
I'm a Savage
Neol jitbalba julge Oh

[Drake - In The Bible]
TikTok and went viral with it
Mm-hmm, mm (yeah, yeah), mm-hmm, mm

[Meghan Trainor - Title]
Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye
Gimme that title, title

[Super Idol - A Si]
Super Idol de xiào róng
dōu méi nǐ de tián
bā yuè zhèng wǔ de yáng guāng

[Noah - Yang Terdalam]
Takkan hilang cintaku ini

[Adele - Easy On Me]
let me in
Go easy on me, baby

[Gryffin - Body Back]
If you want my lovin', you got it
Anytime you want it
Baby, bring your body back to me

[Life Goes On - Oliver Tree]
Life goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and
On, and on, and on

[Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend]
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high




[RZD X Ghea Indrawari - Purple Raincoat]
I can’t let go, your eyes tell something
That keeps me awake at night
Beautiful smile just like a butterfly
And it goes on and on and on
Like a spring day breeze upon
The cloudburst
Till we meet again tommorrow
2022

Sing-off Tiktok Songs - Reza Darmawangsa

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel