Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-off 11 (Under The Influence) vs Ysabelle Cuevas | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Reza Darmawangsa - Sing-off 11 (Under The Influence) vs Ysabelle Cuevas


[Under The Influence - Chris Brown]
F*ckin' Robitussin
I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now, yeah
Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up here right, right, right

[Careless Whisper - George Michael]
Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd

[Old Town Road - Lil Nas X]
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

[I'm Good (Blue) - Bebe Rexha dan David Guetta]
I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright
Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

[Changes - XXXTENTACION]
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it

[motive - Ariana Grande]
But before I lead you on
Baby, tell me, what's your motive?

[Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer]
Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life
And I'm just a dead man walking tonight

[I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith]
But when you call me baby

[Señorita - Camila Cabello dan Shawn Mendes]
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

[Paro - Nej']
Allô? Allô? Allô? قلبي، قلبي، j'deviens paro, paro, paro

[Call Out My Name - The Weeknd]
So call out my name (call out my name)
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently

[Go Crazy - Chris Brown dan Young Thug]
Oh, baby, everythin' you do is amazin'

[I Like You (A Happier Song) - Post Malone]
Baby, I like you, I do (I do)

[Into You - Ariana Grande]
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

[B.I 비아이 (Feat. DeVita) - BTBT]
When my eyes are on u
Summakildeuthan jeonyul
Oh you know you get me loose
Make me go biteulbiteul

[After LIKE - Ive]
Du beon se beon pigonhage jakku jilmunhaji ma
Nae jangjeomi mweonji ara? baro soljikhan geoya

[Amirchik - Эта любовь]
Eta lyubovʹ sama abman
I da utra ya budu pʹyan

[You Right - Doja Cat dan The Weeknd]
can't help it, I want you

[No - Little Mix]
No no no, I'm not the kind of girl I was before (Before)
Can't walk over me no more (No more), no more

[Love Again - Dua Lipa]
I can't believe, I can't believe
I finally found someone
But goddamn, you got me in love again

[Said the sky - walk me home]
Save me from the night

[Snap - Rosa Lim]
I just need time
Snapping one, two
Where are you?
You're still in my heart




[Shut Down - Blackpink]
Keep watching me shut you down

[Danza Kuduro - Danza kuduro ]
Oi, oi, oi
É pra quebrar kuduro
Vamos dançar kuduro
Oi, oi, oi, oi

[Love Is Gone - Slander]
Don't go tonight

[Darkside - Alan Walker dan Tomine Harket]
So fool me like I'm dreaming
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side

[Under The Influence - Chris Brown]
Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me

I can make it hurricane on it
Hunnid bands, make it rain on it

Tie it up, put a chain on it
lightweight speaks to me

2022


Sing-off Tiktok Songs - Reza Darmawangsa


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel