Ardhito Pramono - Fine Today (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini) | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Ardhito Pramono - Fine Today (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini)



We will find a way
To be honest make no mistake
Sometimes I prayTell me how to make you stay
And you always going to be the one for meThough we'll be fine today

Have a drink for the ol' time
Perfect time to say
"you are my happiness"
and you always going to be the one for me

There were times when it rains
Just the thing kept me sane
It's too much for a little time of fame
But you saved the day
Yes, you saved the dayYou always going to be the one for me

Where to find you again?
There's no one seems to care
It's too much for the average man to stay
but you saved the day
Yes you saved the dayand you always going to be the one for me


Composed by Ardhito Pramono
Arranged by Ardhito Pramono
Drums by Ari Renaldi
Upright bass by Rudy Zulkarnaen
Mixed & Mastered by Aldi Nada Permana at Ruang Waktu Studio
Published by Sony Music Entertainment Indonesia

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel