Sheryl Sheinafia - pick up your phone feat. Rendy Pandugo | Zona Nyanyi Indonesia

Lirik Lagu Sheryl Sheinafia - pick up your phone feat. Rendy Pandugo


i need your voice before bed
i miss all of the sweet things you said
your pretty boy face stuck in my head
you feel near

wishing you would come around
i know how you like how that sounds
cause i just can't believe it
you make me feel i'm needed
mhmm

pick up your phone
i know you're online
i cant resist myself
from callin u up tonight

calling me darling
calling me baby
calling me love, ooh



calling me darling
calling me baby
calling me love, ooh, yeah.

Oh girl
wait, did u really mean it?
the last time we met
at my place and you fell asleep
like a baby
but you don’t mind
but I dont care.
although you drive me crazy
i never feel lonely lonely lonely

yeah i know i was online
but i changed my number
cause i saw on my timeline
and thought you were fine without me, got another

i can't say you’re mine
without me thought you're fine
i’m that quality guy you’ve been lookin to find if you need me so much I'll be there

to pick up your phone? (sure)
when we feel alone? mmm
well you know my number
+ 6 2 — uuu

pick up your phone
i know you’re online
i can’t resist myself
from callin you up tonight



calling me darling , darling?
calling me baby, hey babe
calling me love

calling me darling , calling you darling
calling me baby (yes you're my baby)
calling me love, love.

I know it sound cheesy - But maybe its love
I know this feels stupid - But maybe its love
I’m crazy for you - Cause maybe its love, yeah
I think i love you - I think were in love, love

Pick up your phone, i know you’re online
pick up your phone, i know you’re online
well, I’ll pick up my phone, you know i’m online
pick up your phone
i’ll pick up my f**cking phone

please yeah, please yeah yeah
pick up your phone

Title : pick up your phone Artist : Sheryl Sheinafia & Rendy Pandugo Writer(s): Sheryl Sheinafia, Rendy Pandugo Album : Jennovine Label : MUSICA STUDIOS Release : 2021

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel